Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 02:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bike Stolen Last night  (Read 21911 times)
Cucciolo

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 02:42:57 PM »

I have finally figured it out...Dolph is really Keyser Söze.  Now that I have revealed his true identity, I may never see the light of day.  "How do you shoot the devil in the back Agent Kujan?"  "What if you miss?"  Grin Grin Grin

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

That was a great movie!!

Or maybe Dolph is a CIA agent playing florist.. oops.. I am not in the "circle of trust" anymore,,  Grin no, but seriously.. it is interesting to know why you'd have armed guards.. but I understand if you ingnore the question for security issues..
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »

To the OP...sorry dude it sucks.

As an aside...there are plenty of places around the board, as well as in pms, to talk about stuff other than the topic at hand.

I know we have a reputation to maintain...but we don't need every thread on the forum jacked.     Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Desmo_Profundis

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 02:36:30 PM »

Man That SUX!! I hope by now you've heard some news from the Police about your bike. I would be scanning ebay and craigslist if I were you. That seat looks hella unique as does the tank. If you look for Monster parts available on ebay that are within 100 miles of your zip you may stumble across something of yours and be able to call the cops on it. Just an idea bro, probably all stuff that you've been all over allready.

"Just because I'm humble doesn't mean I don't know how great I am."  (My brother Mike)
Jtree007

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 08:00:10 PM »

Thanks everyone for the support.... Posted on all the forums I know of, including local ones and a few car one.  Nothing from the police yet nor have I seen any parts from the bike on ebay or craigslist. The adjuster from the insurance company was kinda shocked that my bike was stolen, so many unique parts and rare parts that could be easy to identify.  It is normally stock or mostly stock bikes that are stolen since they can assimilate with all the legitimately acquired parts that are for sale.

On a good note though.. A R1 that was stolen near me a week before mine was recovered recently, but there have been a lot more bike then usual disappearing recently it appears. 

08 Infiniti G37s
06 Toyota Prius
99 Ducati Monster M900 - Stolen 12-24-08
08 Ducati Monster S2R 1000
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: