Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:26:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bike Stolen Last night  (Read 21904 times)
Jtree007

« on: December 24, 2008, 06:53:43 PM »

The Monster was stolen last night... Out of the parking deck where I live...  There are cameras and it is not easy to get in... so there is some hope of finding who took it or recovery of it..... Just sucks... Woke up this morning to go to the store and realized it was gone... not a great way to start the day...  bang head

I Hate that this happens to be my first post, been lurking for a while... Hoping someone will spot her, or spot something that will help get her back....

Stolen 12/24/08 in Midtown Atlanta, Ga

08 Infiniti G37s
06 Toyota Prius
99 Ducati Monster M900 - Stolen 12-24-08
08 Ducati Monster S2R 1000
ruester007

on the 8th day he chopped the tail and went riddn

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 07:39:52 PM »

This really sucks! If they ride it I hope they get their flip flop stuck in the clutch and the Duc takes a make the beast with two backsin' bite! Make sure you post up in the stolen bike section.
d

2007 - S4RS - Full termi system, integrated front signals/mirrors, Cox Racing radiator/oil cooler guard, frame sliders, DP tank guard, tinted windscreen, Sergeant Seat, pressure plate, spring retention caps, RCM clutch cover (painted), tail chop, emission removed, reflector removal
IN PROCESS - Rizoma clip-ons, grips and ends, Sodium blasted wheels
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 08:15:15 PM »

I make the beast with two backsing hate thieves.  Angry

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
DoubleEagle

" If you are unafraid you will be safe "

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 08:29:29 PM »

I pity the poor fool or fools that would try to get one of my bikes .

My guys are around 24/7 and have orders to shoot and ask questions later, plus I'm always packing .

Since I live out of the way I can't take any chances so I have my whole property under armed guard and in Ohio there is a law called the Castle Law which I understand it to mean that if someone is on your property or breaks in your premises you have the right if you feel that your person may be at risk of harm you can shoot the intruder(s).

I feel very bad for anyone who has something stolen from them under any circumstance.

I hope they catch the rotten SOB(s) and you get your bike back in as close to the condition as it was before it got taken. Sorry man.  Good luck.   Dolph    

'08 Ducati 1098 R    '09 BMW K 1300 GT   '10 BMW S 1000 RR

Shortest sentence...." I am "   Longest sentence ... " I Do "
red baron

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 09:15:33 PM »

Fukking thieves. Angry

Good luck .

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations... James Madison
Xiphias
'06 S2R800 - Black/Tang (sold); '07 CBR600RR - Red. '09 R1 (Stolen).

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 09:53:02 PM »

I hope you get your baby back and that the bastards that stole it get a kick in the crotch.

Hi-ho-hi-ho....its off to the track I go.................
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 10:09:39 PM »

Sorry to hear.  Post in your local or closest to your board if you haven't already.

I hate thieves.
Cucciolo

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »

My guys are around 24/7 and have orders to shoot and ask questions later, plus I'm always packing .

Hey Dolph.. i hope you don't mind that i ask, are you at risk of being a target for some reason?..(for example because you belong to some organization.. etc.. ) I am curious.. or you have armed guards just because you can afford it and to look over your personal property only?  I think that is an awesome luxury to have. Were I am originally from, home owner's associations usually hire a guard to patrol a number of homes in a neighborhood 24/7, but they are not allowed to be armed and if they are.. it is in an "under the table" sort of way. I've considered buying a gun for a long time..especially nowadays... that a lot of people are losing jobs and getting desperate it makes sense to see an increase in crime and break ins. I would shoot with no regrets if someone breaks into my home... My Dad, back in Chile, has an entire wall covered with guns like Winchesters, hand guns, revolvers, collector's guns,etc.. some are loaded. He is an real cowboy!! LOL Smiley ..

Anyways,,, sorry to hear about your bike dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the looser gets caught
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »

Post in your local or closest to your board if you haven't already.

I put it in the MIA (Monsters in Atlanta) forum for ya.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
rockaduc

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 06:17:55 AM »

Hey Dolph.. i hope you don't mind that i ask, are you at risk of being a target for some reason?..(for example because you belong to some organization.. etc.. ) I am curious.. or you have armed guards just because you can afford it and to look over your personal property only?  I think that is an awesome luxury to have. Were I am originally from, home owner's associations usually hire a guard to patrol a number of homes in a neighborhood 24/7, but they are not allowed to be armed and if they are.. it is in an "under the table" sort of way. I've considered buying a gun for a long time..especially nowadays... that a lot of people are losing jobs and getting desperate it makes sense to see an increase in crime and break ins. I would shoot with no regrets if someone breaks into my home... My Dad, back in Chile, has an entire wall covered with guns like Winchesters, hand guns, revolvers, collector's guns,etc.. some are loaded. He is an real cowboy!! LOL Smiley ..

Anyways,,, sorry to hear about your bike dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the looser gets caught

I have finally figured it out...Dolph is really Keyser Söze.  Now that I have revealed his true identity, I may never see the light of day.  "How do you shoot the devil in the back Agent Kujan?"  "What if you miss?"  Grin Grin Grin

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 09:50:54 AM by rockaduc » Logged

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you.  If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
CowboyBeebop
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 06:29:03 AM »

On Christmas Eve!?!?!  People really, really suck.
BellissiMoto

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2008, 06:48:49 AM »

Truly sorry about your monster, especially on Christmas Eve... WTF!

Anyways, I hope the cops can find it but I will keep an eye out in the SC upstate area for ya, and check the regional craigslists.

Good luck.

Since I live out of the way I can't take any chances so I have my whole property under armed guard and in Ohio there is a law called the Castle Law which I understand it to mean that if someone is on your property or breaks in your premises you have the right if you feel that your person may be at risk of harm you can shoot the intruder(s).

I feel very bad for anyone who has something stolen from them under any circumstance.

I hope they catch the rotten SOB(s) and you get your bike back in as close to the condition as it was before it got taken. Sorry man.  Good luck.   Dolph    

Dolph... What do you do for a living?

Langanobob

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2008, 07:59:59 AM »

That's a very distinctive and good looking bike and will be hard to hide.  Sure hope you get it back.  Please let us know how it works out with the security camera pictures.

swampduc

'99 996, '07 S2R1000,'08 1098s, '12 1199s

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2008, 08:05:11 AM »

Dude, so sorry to hear about your bike, and on Christmas eve too. Doubt it'll make it this far, but I'll keep an eye out.

Respeta mi autoridad!
sbrguy

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 01:42:44 PM »

this is one of those questions with the answer of "if you have to ask you dont' want to know".
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: