Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 02:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~~~Official SoCO Dogs Say Anything Thread~~~~  (Read 52538 times)
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« on: May 11, 2008, 06:31:09 PM »

To help keep threadjacking to a minimum I thought we could have a thread for general chit-chat, and off topic banter.  waytogo
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 07:18:39 AM by WannaDucBad » Logged

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
campy

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »

Thanks, Anson!

Steve
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 06:44:07 AM »

Well, if we can say anything.....then this one time at band camp....!!!!! laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp Vino!
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 04:49:54 PM »

Okay, I've got a reply.  I'm sitting in my home office listening to the sound of squids riding their 4 cyl. screamers up and down Dublin in a straight line.  Wait, that sounded like a Duc too!  Larry, maybe it's Joe Catalino on that darn racebike and YOU!
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 09:00:41 AM »

I JUST GOT A BIG OL' BOX!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  Grin I'm on Daddy duty at the moment but as soon as I can I'll be running out to the garage to open her up!!!!

Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 08:27:26 PM »

Okay, I've got a reply.  I'm sitting in my home office listening to the sound of squids riding their 4 cyl. screamers up and down Dublin in a straight line.  Wait, that sounded like a Duc too!  Larry, maybe it's Joe Catalino on that darn racebike and YOU!

Oh hells yeah...  that straight stretch behind your house is my dragstrip!!!  [moto]

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 07:23:17 AM »

Ethans post in the spotted thread got me to thinking about something I saw the weekend. Figured I'd bring it here since it was kinda off topic there.
I went to my cousin Ambers HS graduation. When we were walking up the house I noticed a rough looking Yami YZF 600. I didn't think much of it until my wife said it belonged to Ambers boyfriend. In the house during the party I spotted no geear anywhere, and by dress alone couldn't figure out who he was(everyone was in t-shirts and shorts). Finally I saw them talking and made my introduction thinking that as fellow moto riders we'll have something to talk about. First thing he starts talking about is "standing it up" and how a bunch of his friends can "stand it up" for miles on end. I said that, that isn't really my style of riding, to expensive to fix bikes and I don't enjoy going down. We talked riding styles for a minute but it clearly wasn't going anywhere so we switched to the mechanical aspects. Anyway the whole point of all this is that as I'm leaving I walk past his bike and there isn't a complete piece of plastic left on the thing, it's fractured and broken nine ways to Sunday, annnndddd oh shit! The passenger pegs are down! There isn't a helmet or jacket to be found in that house, this bike is clearly stunted and it looks like my cousin rides cupcake behind this yahoo. I find that a bit frightening, me and my cousin aren't particularly close but I am concerned. Is it my place to say anything or should I just hope that everything turns out ok, I don't want to seem like a nosy, busy body. Undecided What would you do?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 09:40:34 PM by WannaDucBad » Logged

flynbulldog

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 09:20:15 PM »

Take your cousin for a ride. Provide her with gear and show her a good ride with respect for her.
Then talk to her afterward, let her know that what she may be doing could be big problems if she continues.
If you do nothing and she gets hurt (or worse) you're gonna feel bad.
If you try to enlighten her maybe she'll listen but if she doesn't listen at least you didn't just let it happen.
Good luck  [moto]
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 06:33:45 PM »

whats spankin up north gents  chug

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »

You.....  Wink
You're spankin' anywhere. Evil

Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 10:07:03 PM »

Hey now, no spanking unless I'm there to stupervise...
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 04:41:29 PM »

Got to the Dealership today, I got to see Smitch and that always makes for a nifty day, gosh he's the best....  Roll Eyes  laughingdp Seriously though, picked up a new Shark helmet, First Gear summer jacket and some gloves. Now if I can ever get the damn bike running I'll give you a review.

DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »

what be spankin up north peeps

chug

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 08:19:10 AM »

Everything is spankarific up here in Color-ado! [moto]
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 11:16:37 PM »

hellz-spankin-ya!!!!  [moto]

u going to ouray this year?!?!

spankin™

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: