Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 06:28:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Annual Excuse Me Darlin Chili Cookoff  (Read 25498 times)
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2009, 08:27:26 PM »

I was introduced & his name is Steve - he is pictured on the right in the photo where Muskrat is touching the MS throttle !
Keeping an eye on Muskrat is always wise ! If memory serves ( & it does since I was not drunk yet ) we wanted to hear the XBox exhaust and did, then it seemed like a good idea to start a Hyper and compare the subtle tones of Termi to the Xbox ...
oops ..pulled groin - wee scratch ...  Embarrassed

Great Pix Red - Great Party Red - I look good with your bike - but it's no fun when Cyclonette goes tornadoTongue

Cyclone and Fastwin, in actuality the fellow on the Multi is named John. He's actually Bevelhead on the DFWM forum. He's been on a couple of rides with us and he showed up at the Hard 8 bbq Sunday we did in Nov. The xbox sounds way too good.
Cyclone, I'm sorry but I do  know what it's like when the sig other goes bananas when the subject of bikes comes up... bang head. This said, I will not stop in my relentless pursuit of a new one. just sayin...(is she looking?).
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »

My apologies to John - we were introduced and I then completely forgot !  I like that Multistrada a lot!   XBox - GOOD !  waytogo

Geez & I only had 1 beer by then !  Tongue  drink  Showing my advanced age I guess  Lips Sealed !

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »

Cy, give it not a care. You're neither aged nor challenged. I've got you beat in both departments!. It's just that there were a lot of new people mingling around together drinking multiple libations. The guy you may have remembered named Steve is probably my oldest friend Steve whom I was roomates with in college at Texas Tech. He is a fixture around here on weekends as is Willard my cousin.

Oh, and another thing, I must say, I thought you looked maaavelous dahlink by my ST.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: