Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 10:33:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coffee lovers....  (Read 51631 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2018, 02:59:22 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #196 on: September 20, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »

Has anyone here tried Turkish coffee?

I can’t seem to get it right

It’s crazy how the coffee is ground to a powder. It’s like flour. But it’s coffee.

Been playing around with it...  Sort of.

Just using a small sauce pan...  Need to get a real cezve, which is why I am not getting the good froth.

Still tastes about right.

End result is just like the real deal!

coffee

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
lazylightnin717

we used to play for silver, now we play for life

« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2018, 07:40:20 AM »

Been playing around with it...  Sort of.

Just using a small sauce pan...  Need to get a real cezve, which is why I am not getting the good froth.

Still tastes about right.

I wasn't able to get the froth either. no matter what I did, just did not work  bang head

I gave up on it for a little bit. I'll have to look into it again and figure out where I am going wrong.

Comes a time
When the blind man takes your hand
Says don't you see
Gotta' make it somehow
On the dreams you still believe
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #198 on: September 28, 2018, 05:39:51 AM »

NSFW

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
DesmoDiva

« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2018, 11:02:30 AM »

bow down  coffee applause laughingdp

'01 ST4 Yellow
'02 ST4s Yellow
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2018, 03:58:31 PM »

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp applause

‘Totes ran out of cream’

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2018, 04:13:07 AM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM »

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2018, 12:19:35 AM »

laughingdp applause

2015 Scrambler 800
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #205 on: December 10, 2018, 11:27:07 AM »

applause laughingdp

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #206 on: December 10, 2018, 03:20:58 PM »

Ordered some Deathwish and Valhalla coffee . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #207 on: December 11, 2018, 09:15:01 AM »

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #208 on: December 11, 2018, 06:36:25 PM »

Sick mother make the beast with two backsers laughingdp

2015 Scrambler 800
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2019, 08:49:31 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: