Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 20, 2024, 02:09:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Myer's Motorcycles Open House, raffle, and 696 release party, May 16th  (Read 1715 times)
Templar

« on: May 14, 2008, 01:24:04 PM »

Just wanting to pass along some pretty cool info. I had the 848 in for the first service yesterday and my friends at Myer's were telling me about the big open house they will be having May 16th and 17th for the nationwide release of the 696.

In addition to a new 696 on hand, they are having Friday evenings event catered by a high end local restaurant and beverages will be provided by Coca-Cola and Budweiser.

To top it all off they are having a raffle to benefit the Ride For Kids Foundation with some cool prizes. First prize being a Polini Minibike Desmosedici Replica http://www.polini-usa.com/pages_270.html, second prize being a Suomy Ducati Helmet, followed by some Ducati clothing being given away as well. They will only be selling 200 of the raffle tickets at $10 each, so chances are not bad for anyone who enters. There will also be some coupons given away for discounts on parts for those that ride to the event. I hope to see some of you there. 

It's been my pleasure, and in the end...that's all that matters.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: