Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:43:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotted.  (Read 168581 times)
Takster

« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2008, 07:34:05 PM »

Saw somebody on a grey monster this afternoon on 128 Northboumd.  You were wearing a green north face backpack.  Got on at Waltham and exited onto Route 2 East.  I was the one puttering in the slow lane in a white 696, learning how to handle highway speeds for the first time.

~T

'09 Monster 696
CougarSlayer

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2008, 11:32:31 AM »

Saw a nice purdy loud white 848 cruising down Boylston street in boston around 1:00 pm this afternoon.

cc's are still 992
Ddan
Some of my best friends are whores

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

Farmington, ME  4:15 yesterday, a silver M something or other headed north, anyone

2000 Monster 900Sie, a few changes
1992 900 SS, currently a pile of parts.  Now running
                    flogged successfully  NHMS  12 customized.  Twice.   T3 too. 
Ducati Monster Forum at
www.ducatimonsterforum.org
dutchy73

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2008, 09:26:20 AM »

spotted what looked to be a red 900 SS heading north on 128 near the 128/95 split. I was on my Dark 696 wearing a white back pack heading north to Beverley.

'09 696 Dark, Termi, Rizoma, CRG
fromario

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2008, 07:14:26 AM »

Saw somebody on a grey monster this afternoon on 128 Northboumd.  You were wearing a green north face backpack.  Got on at Waltham and exited onto Route 2 East.  I was the one puttering in the slow lane in a white 696, learning how to handle highway speeds for the first time.

~T

Tak, that was me... i had just finished prepping my bike for a track day down at VIR at ScottieDucati's place.  How much fun was it getting up to highway speeds for the first time?  Nice bike btw.
Takster

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »

Tak, that was me... i had just finished prepping my bike for a track day down at VIR at ScottieDucati's place.  How much fun was it getting up to highway speeds for the first time?  Nice bike btw.

Well it was sounding damn good!  I was terrified doing 65!  HAHA!  I was having a blast!  Far more comfortable now.  Practice Practice...

BTW, does ScottieDucati have a shop around here?  I'm looking for a place to do my 600 mile maintenance.

~T

'09 Monster 696
DrDesmo

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »

Well it was sounding damn good!  I was terrified doing 65!  HAHA!  I was having a blast!  Far more comfortable now.  Practice Practice...

BTW, does ScottieDucati have a shop around here?  I'm looking for a place to do my 600 mile maintenance.

~T

http://www.bostonmoto.com/

Adam

'95 916
'12 800XC
fromario

« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2008, 11:18:10 AM »

~T

Yea, BostonMoto is Scottie's shop, but they are primarily a tire shop (for now at least)... he was just helping me out with my ride.  I have heard good things about Seacoast's service department.  I HIGHLY recommend Eric over at Clubhouse Motorsports (he is kinda out of the way, but seriously he is THE MAN!) http://clubhousemotorsports.com/
DrDesmo

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2008, 11:26:43 AM »

Yea, BostonMoto is Scottie's shop, but they are primarily a tire shop (for now at least)... he was just helping me out with my ride.  I have heard good things about Seacoast's service department.  I HIGHLY recommend Eric over at Clubhouse Motorsports (he is kinda out of the way, but seriously he is THE MAN!) http://clubhousemotorsports.com/

+11tyB to both

- Jesse & The Gang at Seacoast are awesome
- Eric is the frickin' MAN though, and his prices and service are the best I've ever seen for Ducs - period.  He may be on hiatus over the winter because he's opening  a new shop ... But definitely give him a call.  He has been known to offer pickup and delivery services too!  waytogo

Clubhouse Motorsports: http://clubhousemotorsports.com/

BostonMoto (Scottie, Degsy, Q, etc...) Is primarily Pirelli Tires @ Loudon for right now FYI, like Omar said.  If you need Diablo Corsa III's or track only rubber, you will NOT find a lower price or better guys to work with.

Adam

'95 916
'12 800XC
fromario

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »

+11tyB to both

- Jesse & The Gang at Seacoast are awesome
- Eric is the frickin' MAN though, and his prices and service are the best I've ever seen for Ducs - period.  He may be on hiatus over the winter because he's opening  a new shop ... But definitely give him a call.  He has been known to offer pickup and delivery services too!  waytogo

Clubhouse Motorsports: http://clubhousemotorsports.com/

BostonMoto (Scottie, Degsy, Q, etc...) Is primarily Pirelli Tires @ Loudon for right now FYI, like Omar said.  If you need Diablo Corsa III's or track only rubber, you will NOT find a lower price or better guys to work with.

Adam

As long as we are plug-ing local boys (that sounded super dirty lol).  If you are looking for aftermarket parts talk to Ted Duncan over at http://www.duncanmoto.com/, i doubt you will find a nicer, more down to earth person to deal with.

Back to the topic at hand... who has the black and red 695 in South Boston on First St? 
dutchy73

« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »

spotted someone on a red 695 this morning, Belmont Center, on Leonard Street, 8AM. Whoever it was, good for you...it was freezing this morning.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 06:58:37 PM by dutchy73 » Logged

'09 696 Dark, Termi, Rizoma, CRG
Takster

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2008, 06:53:48 PM »

Saw a gorgeous yellow foggy today with a black stripe TWICE.

Once on Mass Ave in cambridge around 1pm, again down by MotoMarket at 4pm.

Maaan, that thing is gorgeous!

~T

'09 Monster 696
Toucan

« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2008, 06:07:39 AM »

Monday, 10/27 on Morrissey Blvd, in Dorchester, Mass around 5pm. Looked like a dark with decals taken off the tank (or it's been repainted). I think you had a passenger as well.

Takster

« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2008, 06:24:16 AM »

Dark 695 parked in the garage under the Harvard Sq. Hotel yesterday, but I've seen it there a lot.

~T

'09 Monster 696
Exar Kun

« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2008, 09:47:53 AM »

Spotted, M620D on Broadway in Cambridge, MA... I pulled up next to you on my 848 at a light.

Also spotted, S2R 800 black / orange in Brighton... was coming back with a friend in my Mk II Jetta GLi 16v, you pulled up and said "Nice Mk II!!"....

Then again, I'm not expecting anyone to see that I've spotted them judging by past results of this thread... ha!

Well to be quite honest I just found this thread. So a very belated "That was ME!" You had some nice BBS rims, RA's I think? I had the same set on my old rocco 16V.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: