Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 15, 2024, 10:17:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where is everyone's stories, questions etc  (Read 3747 times)
brad the lad

you can blow me but you can't blow by me

« on: October 07, 2008, 10:06:46 PM »

How come no one posts here?  Doesn't anyone ride?  No stories, questions (answers).  Between work and my kids activities I have been a little light in the posts and rides lately but surely other folks are doing stuff, let me and my fellow lurkers live through you and your exploits, problems, triumphs (or Nortons) whatever there are lots of Monsters in Ontario, does everybody have carpel tunnel? popcorn
echelon
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 07:57:46 AM »

I guess we are all out selling our portfolios Smiley

Make sure you get your riding in before roads get icy.
brad the lad

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »

Riding along the top Lake Erie tomorrow start in Dover and end up somewhere around Port Stanley riding with a Harley rider as no one else is around (oh well no tickets).
brad the lad

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 04:55:27 PM »

Sunday had a great time (not as much animosity in the corners as usual) but fun nonetheless,  weather was great, traffic was light.  Wish it was Spring again.  Met a guy in Scotland  we were going North on #24 he was heading South he was on another black S4Rs with Forza pipes looked nice.  Hope everyone had a good one.
burt69er
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 06:41:20 AM »

Well no riding for me for past 3 weeks as presently in China again.  But I am amazed at there skills on a 125.  Constantly see a family of 4 on bike.  Mama, Papa, older child and toddler on the tank.  Granted they are all the size of a 12yr old.  And to think I complain about 2 up riding with the wife on the back.

Hope everyone is getting some good riding in before the end of the season.

Brad, will try to sneek some end before it gets too cold.  Not back until around the 25th.

See you all out there.

Brett
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: