Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 01:13:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I found Cool Shite for you on craigslist thread.  (Read 93165 times)
MendoDave
« on: May 08, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/zip/673266850.html
Visolara

Jacobs Love Meat

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Maurice Miller
2009 OMRRA Rider Representative

OMRRA #39
WMRRA #39
Dark Horse Racing

Race Supporters -
Noel Communications, Inc. , 2Fast Motorcycle Track Days & Instruction , KBC Helmets , EDR Performance , Cascade Tracktime , GP Suspension North , KFG Dunlop LLC , LP Privateer , Dainese , AMS Oil

| 2006 Ducati 749S (street) | 2004 Suzuki SV650S (race) | 2002 Aprilia Mille (race) |
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 05:35:47 PM »

I found cool shite...

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/mcy/670815874.html

Too bad I'm in the same place I was before... not enough cash on hand to make it happen.  If I tried to sell the SS with any hope of getting out close to what I paid it'd probably take a fricken long while, and even then I'm over $3k below what this bugger is going for.

Arrgh... for the want of money... student loans suck.  Angry

Oh well, maybe someday, right now I'm back to saving for a house...

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
Visolara

Jacobs Love Meat

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 07:05:03 PM »

Trailer on the cheap!

Maurice Miller

OMRRA #39
WMRRA #39
Dark Horse Racing

Race Supporters -
Noel Communications, Inc. , 2Fast Motorcycle Track Days & Instruction , KBC Helmets , EDR Performance , Cascade Tracktime , GP Suspension North , KFG Dunlop LLC , LP Privateer , Dainese , AMS Oil

| 2006 Ducati 749S (street) | 2004 Suzuki SV650S (race) | 2002 Aprilia Mille (race) |
desmosome

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »

cool, think it would fit on the back of my bike?  Undecided
NEIKOS
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 07:28:42 AM »

I found cool shite...

I was gonna tease you on Tuesday night about an ST4S being on the track and then puttin the bags on and following me into Tigard but . . .

The other forum locked me out for like 5 days and you all came running over here to get away from me.

Here's what I found:

Whatchoo guys think of this http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/mcy/666713108.html

or

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/mcy/665183115.html
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 02:02:35 PM »

Isn't that the wrong color for you Chuck?   cheeky

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

Ow!  Sucks to be this guy...

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/677105746.html

Must be like the dude who bought the GT1000 from MotoCorsa, ordered it up with the complete Comfort Package, got it home... and his wife made him take it back.  It was on consignment at MC for something like $9500, which was a couple thousand less than the guy had paid for it.  16, yes, sixteen miles on the clock.

Do these guys not ever actually talk to their wives?

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
mossimo

I lost my titanium member in the operation

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 04:03:12 AM »

Wife? Talk?  Now thats one messed up idea. 

I will be that guy when I turn 40....

"Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."  Will Rogers.
NEIKOS
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 04:51:20 AM »

Wife? Talk?  Now thats one messed up idea. 

I will be that guy when I turn 40....

I'll forgive you your ignorance BB since you haven't dealt with the 3 rings of marriage yet . . .

But I think you might have been there the night I was talking about when I bought my bike and how after talking, yes talking, to my wife about it for months she gave me the go ahead to go and get a bike.  And how when I came home with the non refundable deposit slip I was informed that she hadn't approved the purchase . . .

You can talk to one of them forever and a day but without a multifunctional translator that takes not on they the words used, but the environment, company, mood, and factors such as whether or not you took out the garbage on the Third Sunday of May 1997 you will truly know the real meaning of Yes, No, OK . . . and many other words that a man takes for granted.  bang head
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 07:00:51 AM »

I'll forgive you your ignorance BB since you haven't dealt with the 3 rings of marriage yet . . .

You talking about me? I got three rings in three marriages.... ha ha ha....  laughingdp

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2008, 07:37:10 AM »

You talking about me? I got three rings in three marriages.... ha ha ha....  laughingdp

1) The engagement ring
2) The wedding ring
3) The suffering  laughingdp
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »

Well, another lifetime ago, I was married to the wrong person and she would not, under any circumstances, give me permission to own a motorcycle (among other things, but that should be discussed over many alcoholic beverages if you truly want to hear THAT make the beast with two backsed up story)... SO, when I became divorced, I avowed to myself that before and/or if I ever married again, I'd own a motorcycle first, establish the precedent, and avoid the issue altogether... I waited quite a few years, the perfect bike came along and BECAUSE of said motocycle, I met the love of my life in Ms Vixen... How's THAT for everything happens for a reason?  Tongue

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
desmosome

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 09:42:58 PM »

what is this? I thought the SXV was a super motard....

Might give an SV a run for it's money...at only 550 ccs.  Evil

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/mcy/678244731.html
Visolara

Jacobs Love Meat

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2008, 07:39:16 AM »

what is this? I thought the SXV was a super motard....

Might give an SV a run for it's money...at only 550 ccs.  Evil

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/mcy/678244731.html

Thats a pretty cool looking bike, Brian (pits with Drat) did novice school on his Aprilia SVX 550 and blew it up.  Sad  either his gearing was messed up, or the HP listed there are wrong, but he couldnt keep up with the SV's.

250lbs is awesome non the less for a bike.

Maurice Miller

OMRRA #39
WMRRA #39
Dark Horse Racing

Race Supporters -

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: